Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dreams of 09/20/2006

I am chasing a huge device with other people. It has people with guns on top and behind it. I'm trying to stay alive while killing the enemy. They shoot sometimes at people sitting up high with mounted machine guns. I assume those people are on my side. We round a corner and a woman in my group lays flat to shoot. I recognize her as Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica. I notice behind us is another huge vehicle that will run her over if she doesn't move right away. I pull her up and drag her with me. As I round the next corner I notice there is a strange looking guy and realize it is the leader of the bad guys. He is removing the lid of a coffin and freeing a mummy inside. I shoot him to stop him but I am too late, the mummy leaves the coffin and starts running away. I keep shooting the mummy until it too is dead.

Then I win the video game. Everyone congratulates me and are eagerly awaiting what the prize will be for killing the leader. Since no one has killed him the reward is unknown. A woman comes up to me, a little older yet attractive, and tells me she is willing to do anything for the prize, and gives me a stare for me to know that she does mean anything. I'm not really interested in the prize or anything from this woman, I just want to see what it is and someone else can keep it for their collection.

1 Comments:

Blogger KingUnbeliever said...

Starbuck from Battlestar could have appeared as I was catching up on Season 2 of the show before season 3 started.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home