Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dreams of 09/23/2006

Sitting around outside a house having a beer with some friends and family. The house seems new and the yard around it is more like tall weeds from a field. A kid walks up, slightly overweight and tells his mom he saw a ring laying out in the yard. His mom doesn't believe him. The kid says that he has great vision. His mom still doesn't believe him. The kid seems sad that his mom disbelieves. I ask him if it if super x-ray vision. He tells me nope just able to see really good. I finish the last of my beer, put it down, and say let's go find it.

We make our way across the yard with the tall weeds and I begin to doubt him as well. We come to a small mound of dirt and the kid says there by the M&M wrapper. Sure enough there is a ring there. I pick it up and give it to the kid's mom and say "see?". She says that the kid does have great vision after all and the kid is beaming.

We get back to the house and on a sidewalk and wuttruth comes and asks me if I got all full of cheese before the Badger game last week at his cousins. I remember being asked that before and wondering why someone else asked and I ask him why. He thought he saw me on TV full of cheese and thought it was me. We round a corner and I see my friend Kevin. We are now at Camp Randall Stadium where the Badgers play. There are tons of people walking with us, like when we leave the game after it ends. He picks up my friend's daughter. I tell him about how they announced people who were arrested during the game and I thought that was weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home