Saturday, August 04, 2007

Dreams of 08/04/2007

I am at work, though it look more like a school. James from work shows up and he looks terrible. Ask him why and he says he just got done with the evaluation quiz. I remember I was supposed to do that as well, so I head out. I get there and there is a line. My number, on a yellow piece of paper that looks to be ripped off of a corner, is 295. A guy comes out looking disheveled and pale. Someone asks if it is hard and all they can do is nod in return. I ask who has the lowest remaining number and it is above mine. So I say great I have the next lowest number and i am next, and someone says no you have to get a new one and head to the back. Discouraged as I would most likely be the last one in line as no one else is late, I go wander off thinking I might as well just come back in a bit. When I get back there are people outside. I ask what is going on and they said they are collecting the cover charge for the band that night. I say I am only there for the quiz. They say to get in I need to pay the cover. I can hear the bass already and figure I wouldn't be able to concentrate so I leave.

2 Comments:

Blogger KingUnbeliever said...

Possible the bass I heard in the dream comes from the other night when our neighbors where playing their music really loud and we could feel the bass shake the walls.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds more like a trip to the DMV!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home